- Improve Production Efficiencies
- Control Inventory and Reduce Loss
- Simplify Integration for Process Control
Tank liquid level and inventory monitoring using KING-GAGE® systems provide you with reliability, consistency and accountability. Here you will find cost-effective solutions for beverage, food, dairy and chemical plants in liquid level measurement or inventory tank gauging encompassing new installations, upgrades and retrofit applications.
- Display Level in Units of Volume, Depth or Weight
- Digital Output for Marine Automation Systems
- Proven and Reliable Air Purge Principle
KING-GAGE Marine Systems provide dontinuous measurement of ballast levels and shipboard service tanks. Our rugged liquid level sensors can be used for fuel oil, ballast water and draft measurement and are especially suited to the rigors of marine environments. Widely used in all maritime sectors including semi-submersible rigs, floating dry docks and USN vessels.
- Ensures Reliability of Pneumatic Components
- Completely Removes Oil, Water, and Particulate
- Dual Cartridge Design for Longer Service Life
High efficiency KING Filters use coalescing action and 2-stage process to deliver cleaner air longer for packaging, laboratory, fluidics, and instrumentation applications. Dual cartridges guard against any carryover of contaminant even when elements reach the end of their service life.
There are no documents in this category